Monday, October 4, 2010

Please Excuse the Mess...

So... It's Official! After a couple weeks of deliberation and blog browsing, with this post I have officially entered the world of blogging. Like all good Southern Girls, I like to clean up before I have friends or a even a repairman over. And I especially like to say (even if my place is perfectly polished), "please excuse the mess". However, this time I really mean it!! This blog is a construction zone (somewhat like my life - more details later), and if you are willing to don your hardhats for a couple weeks or so until I can clean up and redecorate, I would love to have to have you!

Y'all come back,

GB, J.D.

4 comments:

  1. Nah-nah-boo-boo (don't tell your brother I said that) I'm your first follower.

    I'm so glad you finally did this, so you can stop blowing up my facebook wall at 2:30am.

    xxoo, Love, Mommy Mouse

    PS I am so not cleaning up next time you come over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, welcome!! Can't wait to see what's to come. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited! Sure to be much entertainment!

    ReplyDelete